Current priority themes
The preferred themes for 2017-2018 are:
- Arctic Exploitation and Security
- Arms Control and European Rearmament
- Challenges and Opportunities in Intelligence Sharing
- Countering and Preventing Violent Extremism
- Defense Institution Building
- Future Security Scenarios
- Hybrid Warfare
- Limitations of Naval Power
- Migration and Refugees
- NATO’s Unstable Periphery
- Putin’s Russia: A Threat to Peace or a Threat to Itself?
- Terrorism and Foreign Fighters
- Trends in Organized Crime
Before submitting a manuscript, please acquaint yourself with the journal's submission guidelines.